- Insect elimination done in the neighborhood, in and around Burton IL 62301, Burton Township in Adams County.
- Honest and reliable home and commercial insect management handled by certified and certified expert to aid you deal with the bugs you must deal with and stop.
- Licensed and efficient treatment method procedures used to safeguard you, your family members and home and your team members from the various varieties of pests like mosquitos, wasps, hornets, bees, flies, spiders and bed bugs.
- Fast service given to help you with your insect removal and management issues for bugs like the various varieties of insects such as ants, cockroaches, fleas, ticks, moths, termites, rodents including mice and rats.
Pest Control-Exterminator Services in Burton Illinois
- Efficient bug management professional services
- Fast home and commercial solutions accomplished by highly trained and accredited pest control technician in Burton IL.
- Commercial pest management services readily accessible for companies.
- Personalized pest management services to meet your particular needs.
- Immediate and emergency service can be performed locally in [token city] village proper and nearby area.
- Your qualified pest control operator that can tell you about reliable and practical proper treatments before attempting to treat your house by yourself.
- Professional insect eradication provided by an experienced consultant proficient in the most recent bug treatment practices.
- An experienced pest control specialist can be trusted to successfully and proficiently free your home of pests.
- Pest control expert can undertake a total examination of the company to ensure peace of mind.
- Expert pest control expert that can help safeguard and boost the monetary worth of your residential property.
Lawn Treatment Solutions and Fertilization in Burton IL.
- Lawn treatment option and fertilization
- Qualified lawn bug management treatment options applied to manage annoying pests and make your lawn healthier and green.
- Mosquito, tick, biting ants, mites, fleas, spiders and bug lawn treatment is important to provide protection to you, your family members, and pets from possibly significant health problems which include West Nile Virus and Lyme disease.
- Lawn Insect Management is very important to maintaining a healthy and balanced lawn and to manage grubs, army worms and chinch bugs which can result in significant lawn injury.
- Lawn treatment is your very first line of protection to keep these creepy crawly pests away from your house or local business.
Burton is an unincorporated community in Adams County about four miles east of Quincy on County Road 1003 N. You can get there by following County Road 1003 N headed east out of Quincy, IL. County Road 1003 N is an eastern extension of State Street in Quincy. You can also get there by following Broadway Street east out of Quincy until you find the sign for Burton Road to the south. Burton Road turns into County Rd 1323E which then terminates with County Road 1003 N in Burton.
The Postal Zip Code for Burton is 62301.
Burton was originally platted by Elijah King about 1836. A post office called Burton was established in 1840, and remained in operation until 1922.
Burton is near the Mississippi River and Burton Creek which runs through Burton is a tributary that eventually runs into the Mississippi River nearby Marblehead, IL. The Mississippi River is the second largest river drainage system in North America. You can see the proximity of Burton to the Mississippi River on the map below.
This map shows the Mississippi River drainage system in the United States.
Burton has a cave! And the cave allegedly is haunted. How’s that for interesting? You can read more about that below.
Locally, the Burton Cave Nature Preserve sits alongside Burton Creek. The cave is closed to the public and is controlled by the Illinois Department of Natural Resources.
You can read the story about the haunted Burton Cave in these articles below.
The Haunted Burton Cave. https://mysteriousheartland.com/2015/10/19/top-10-most-haunted-caves-in-the-midwest/
Top 10 Oldest Mysteries in Illinois. https://rebootillinois.com/2015/10/22/illinois-10-oldest-mysteries-in-illinois/
This article in the Quincy Herald-Whig newspaper talks more about the Burton Cave and Burton IL. “Don’t go batty: Contracting rabies from bat bite is real possibility”. Read more here.
Not much remains of the old town of Burton as it was in the mid-19th century. If your interested this old history book titled ”
The History of Adams County, Illinois – A History of the County-its cities, towns, etc. Portraits of early settlers and prominent men. Published in 1879. ” has much to say about early Adams County history and the people that settled and established the earliest communities. You can read more here.
Double G Pest Control and Lawn Service Areas Serviced
Learn more about the village of Hickory Grove here.