Pest Control-Exterminator Services nearby Lima Illinois
- Bug eradication done nearby in and around Lima IL, Lima Township in Adams County.
- Expert and reliable home and commercial bug management handled by trained and accredited skilled professional in order to help you deal with the unwanted pests you must manage and exterminate.
- Fast and trusted treatment option approaches used to shield you, your loved ones and home and your staff members from the numerous kinds of insects like mosquitos, wasps, hornets, bees, flies, spiders and bed bugs.
- Qualified service supplied to help you with your insect removal and management issues for bugs like the numerous varieties of insects such as ants, cockroaches, fleas, ticks, moths, termites, rodents which includes mice and rats.
Pest Control Services
- Professional bug management solutions
- Honest home and commercial products executed by professional and licensed pest control technician in Lima IL.
- Commercial pest management services readily provided for local business.
- Personalized pest management services to meet your individual needs.
- Immediate and emergency service can be performed locally in Lima village and nearby area.
- Your reliable pest control specialist that can tell you about nontoxic and practical treatment methods before attempting to treat your house yourself.
- Licensed insect eradication provided by a competent service provider proficient in newest bug treatment options.
- A qualified pest control specialist can be trusted to competently and proficiently free your home of pests.
- Pest control operator can conduct a complete evaluation of the company to ensure peace of mind.
- Safe pest control operator to help secure and maximize the market value of your residence.
Lawn Treatment Solutions and Fertilization in Lima IL.
- Lawn treatment option and fertilization
- Approved lawn pest management treatment solutions applied to deal with annoying bugs and make your lawn healthier and green.
- Mosquito, tick, biting ants, mites, fleas, spiders and bug lawn treatment is important to offer protection to you, your family members, and pets from possibly significant disorders which include West Nile Virus and Lyme disease.
- Lawn Insect Management is essential to helping keep a healthier lawn and to manage grubs, army worms and chinch bugs which can result in significant lawn injury.
- Lawn treatment is your initial line of protection to keep these types of creepy crawly critters away from your household or local business.
Lima Township is located in this part of Adams County
Lima is beautiful according to a Peruvian!
Lima Township is located in the far northwest corner of Adams County right on the Mississippi River. The village of Lima north of Quincy IL on Illinois Route 96. The last census count showed Lima had only 534 residents.
Lima is a one of the smaller villages in Adams County with a recent Census population of 159.
Lima got its name from a Peruvian guest of Dr. Joseph Orr. The Peruvian guest gave the village the name of Lima because of the beauty of the place and its women. Lima was platted in 1833. Some of its early residents were members of the LDS church. Trouble eventually follow them and in 1845 they left the area.
Looking at a satellite map of Lima you will see many large farm fields that are used to grow corn and soybeans. Nearly all the village of Lima and the township of Lima is involved in farming or the support of farming.
On the western edge of the Lima Township right on the Mississippi River is the Lock and Dam No. 20. This is one of the many lock and dam systems built on the Mississippi River to support the movement of barge traffic north and south on the river. The river means commerce and Lock and Dam No. 20 is part of that commerce system. The lock and dam is operated and maintained by the United States Army Corp of Engineers.
Even though the village of Lima is small it does support a Post Office. The Post office is located at 1000 Main St, Lima, IL 62348.
There are a few businesses in Lima.
Lima Florist and Gifts
The State Bank of Lima
Vinson & Sill Inc.
Otherwise all you will find is several large farms in the area.
The cost of living in Lima and the quality of life are comparable to many other small towns in Adams County. Traffic is almost nonexistent. You can get from one end of town to the other in minutes. Folks around here are pretty self-reliant. The general nature of the town is pretty peaceful. Lima is a pretty nice place to live all in all.
Double G Pest Control and Lawn Service Areas Serviced
Learn more about the village of Coatsburg here.