- Insect management done in the neighborhood in and around Hickory Grove, Ellington Township in Adams County.
- Safe and reliable home and commercial bug management handled by trained and accredited expert to assist you eliminate the insects you want to handle and do away with.
- Expert and dependable treatment option approaches used to shield you, your loved ones and home and your team members from the various types of pests like mosquitos, wasps, hornets, bees, flies, spiders and bed bugs.
- Professional service delivered to help you with your insect removal and management difficulties for insects like the numerous varieties of insects such as ants, cockroaches, fleas, ticks, moths, termites, rodents which includes mice and rats.
Pest Control-Exterminator Services Hickory Grove Illinois
- Professional insect management solutions
- Fast home and commercial professional services carried out by highly trained and licensed pest control technician in Hickory Grove IL.
- Commercial pest management services readily provided for business.
- Tailored pest eradication services to meet your individual needs.
- Immediate and emergency service can be executed locally in Hickory Grove town proper and nearby area.
- Your skilled professional pest control operator that can tell you about reliable and practical solutions before attempting to treat your property by yourself.
- Licensed insect elimination provided by a trained technician proficient in the current bug treatment practices.
- An experienced pest control specialist can be trusted to appropriately and efficiently eradicate your home of pests.
- Pest control expert can undertake a complete property inspection of the company to ensure peace of mind.
- Honest pest control specialist that can help safeguard and enhance the market value of your residential property.
Lawn Treatment Solutions and Fertilization in Hickory Grove IL.
- Lawn treatment option and fertilization
- Experienced lawn bug management treatment methods applied to deal with troublesome pests and make your lawn healthy and well balanced and green.
- Mosquito, tick, biting ants, mites, fleas, spiders and bug lawn treatment is important to provide protection to you, your family members, and pets from possibly significant health problems like West Nile Virus and Lyme disease.
- Lawn Insect Management is very important to always keeping a healthier lawn and to manage grubs, army worms and chinch bugs which can trigger significant lawn injury.
- Lawn treatment is your initial line of self-defense to keep these kinds of creepy crawly critters outside of your residence or establishment.
Ellington Township in Adams County
Just a little information about Hickory Grove
Hickory Grove is a small village/suburb abutting up to the eastern edge of the city limits of Quincy, IL. The village has benefited greatly from the development of Interstate 172 off which exits 14 and 15 drops travelers off onto Broadway Street which is also known as Illinois Route 104.
The urban sprawl and eastward development of the city of Quincy has benefited the growth of the unincorporated community of Hickory Grove. In 2005 the Prairie Trail shopping development was opened benefiting the tax base of the village nicely. This new growth was the cause and then the effect of Quincy annexing the village later that year.
Hickory Grove is home to several businesses that are located right on Illinois Route 104. If you keep heading east on Route 104 it will take you to the Quincy Air Port. And further out you will run into Liberty IL.
Popular attractions in Hickory Grove are:
- Prairie Trail shopping center with all the stores.
- Buffalo Wild Wings. Sports themed bar offering lots of big screen TV, sports, beer, wings, burgers and specialty drinks. Good family friendly environment.
- The Grove Inn Bar and Tavern. A popular family style bar and restaurant for good food, drinks and outdoor volley ball.
- Quincy Raceways. A local dirt-track racetrack with a 43-year history. Looks like the track has new owners.
- Scotty’s Fun Spot. Local fun spot offering roller skating, mini-golf, cart race track, laser tag, good and drinks. A family fun spot great for kids.
Since Hickory Grove is considered a suburb of Quincy Illinois, most people associate anything happening in the Hickory Grove village limits to be something that happened in Quincy.
There are no schools located in Hickory Grove. Students living there all attended Quincy Public Schools are private schools.
Crime rates in and around the Quincy area rank higher than average in the United States.
Overall crime rates in reported to be 10% higher than the national average. http://www.homefacts.com/city/Illinois/Adams-County/Ellington-Township.html
Regardless of what these gloomy statistics say the quality of life in Hickory Grove is pretty darn good. It sits on the edge of the larger city of Quincy but has a small town feel and residents have all the advantages of convenient shopping nearby.
Double G Pest Control and Lawn Service Areas Serviced
Learn more about the city of Quincy here.